Date: October 17, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: Palazzo Lombardia, 39th floor, Milan, Italy
On October 17 in occasion of Panorama d’Italia week in Milan, the Italian Business and Investment Initiative in cooperation with the American Chamber of Commerce In Italy, its co-promoters and sponsors is proud to bring the VII Summit “Italy meets the United States of America” to Milan at the Headquarters of the Regione Lombardia. This will be one-of-a-kind summit, which will build on the New York Feb 14 discussions. It is particularly interesting for professionals willing to share the experiences of those that have approached and invested in the US and vice-versa.
Giorgio Mulè, editor in chief of Panorama magazine and Sergio Luciano, Editor in Chief of Economy will moderate.
- Roberto Maroni, Presidente Regione Lombardia
- Patrizio Bianchi, Assessore Regione Emilia Romagna
- Enrico Cereda, Presidente e Amministratore Delegato IBM Italia
- Sergio Dompé, Presidente Dompé Farmaceutici
- Jeffrey Hedberg, CEO Wind Tre
- Eugenio Sidoli, Presidente e Amministratore Delegato Philip Morris Italia
- Pietro Salini, Amministratore Delegato Salini-Impregilo
- Marino Marin, MC Square Capital, New York
- Saverio Rondelli, Amministratore Delegato e Head of Italy Lincoln International
- Robert Peaslee, Principal Commercial Officer Consolato Generale USA a Milano
Click to view the full agenda and venue
To register: firstname.lastname@example.org