IRG Index in practiceThe IRG is an enabler index.
G It therefore contributes to the economic Growth in which a company operates.
10 drivers assess the “Influence” of a company.
The index assesses each driver: 1 Min- 3 Max, the perfect score is 30.
A company below 15 points is not influential, neither is it organized nor does it have the skills to deliver what the societal context demands.
1. Company governance measures the soundness of the governance the capabilities and fits of its board members to support the mission, its structure
2. Industry leadership measures the impact of the Corporation within its own sector(s).
3. Financial influence measures the Corporation’s effective and perceived financial strength.
4. Industry power assesses the positioning of the Corporation in shaping the terms of the debate domestically and/or regionally and/or globally within its own sector(s) and adjacent ones.
5. World citizenship focuses on the Corporation’s actions, presence, leadership in key World-organizations and in addressing sustainable and innovative themes for human development worldwide.
6. Thought leadership is the Corporation’s capability to contribute to industry / managerial development with cutting-edge best practices and opinions, and to make them known to external constituencies.
7. Social responsibility/diversity concerns within the Corporation’s stance in supporting those themes both internally (workplace) and externally.
8. Media power measures the ability of the Corporation to communicate its goals and achievements, to engage its stakeholders, to promote its world-citizenship vision in a “statesman-like” fashion in relevant media and to be perceived as being competent and authoritative.
9. Innovation excellence focuses on the role of the Corporation as a global innovator within the industry.
10. Human capital measures the attractiveness of the Corporation as a workplace/employer and its effort in supporting the professional growth of its employees and in attracting talent.