IRG Index in practiceThe IRG is an enabler index.
G It therefore contributes to the economic Growth in which a company operates.
10 drivers assess the “Influence” of a company.
It assesses each driver: 1 Min- 3 Max, the perfect score is 30.
A company below 15 points, is not influent and is not organized nor has the skills to delver what the societal context demands.
1. Company governance measures the soundness of the governance, its board members capabilities/fit to support the mission, its structure and related evaluation procedures.
2. Industry leadership measures the impact of the Corporation within its own sector(s).
3. Financial influence measures Corporation’s effective and perceived financial strength.
4. Industry power assesses the positioning of the Corporation in shaping the terms of the debate domestically and/or regionally and/or globally within its own sector(s) and adjacent ones.
5. World citizenship focuses on Corporation’s actions, presence, leadership in key world-organizations and in addressing sustainable and innovative themes for human development worldwide.
6. Thought leadership is the Corporation’s capability to contribute to industry / managerial development with cutting edge best practices and opinions, and to make them known to external constituencies.
7. Social responsibility/diversity pertains within the Corporation’s stance in supporting those themes internally (workplace) and externally.
8. Media power measures the ability of the Corporation in communicating its goals and achievements, in engaging its stakeholders, in promoting its world-citizenship vision in a “statesman like” fashion in relevant media and in being perceived competent and authoritative.
9. Innovation excellence focuses on the role of the Corporation as a global innovator within the industry.
10. Human capital measures the attractiveness of the Corporation as a workplace/employer and its effort in supporting employees’ professional growth and in attracting talents.